Tuesday 2 July 2013

NOTD Nail Of The Day Essie Tour De Finance

Hello lovelies! After placing a naughty little order from Fragrance Direct I was excited when this lovely bottle of Essie Nail polish dropped through my letter box. I've never used an Essie nail polish before (shock horror!) quite simply because there were no local retailers I was aware of without travelling all the way to the Metro Centre. When I spotted the varnish on the website I couldn't help but add it to my basket. To the best of my knowledge Essie polishes normally retail at around £7.99 so this was just a snip at £1.99. I chose the shade Tour De Finance as I really love pink nails. A touch of pink and i feel so incredibly girly and ready to take on the summer sun. I really like the Essie brand and will purchase more from them BUT I must say, I will remain loyal to Barry M as its cheaper and equal in quality, unless there is a alternate shade I really want. The wider applicator brush is great too.






I do think the colour would look gorgeous with nice neat long nails. Unfortunately I'm continually snipping and filing my nails so I don't snag them and scratch my little boy. So they don't look at feminine as I would like. Never Mind. The flash of Pink is all I need to add a touch of Glam.

I hope you like this shade as much as me. What are your fave nail shades? How many Essie Varnishes do you own?

Much Love
Amy
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I love this shade, I have it myself :) I love the blue tones to it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is so pretty! I think it looks great on your nails! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this polish, I have it too :) If MetroCentre is too far for you there is one of these cheap polish stands in Eldon Square too... not sure where you live tho, might be even further away from you lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color is awesome and your blog is just too cute! I have like 10 different shades of pink nail polish:) Anyways I've nominated you for the Liebster Award and you can find the details at my blog http://mycraftaffair.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This polish looks so pretty!Essie have so many pink polishes!:)

    ReplyDelete