Saturday 20 July 2013

MUA Make Up Academy Clear Mascara Shade 1

Hello there beautiful! Isn't this sunshine just delicious? The heat is amazing! The only down side is it's far too warm to have a face full of cosmetics. I've been enjoying looking and trying very natural looking, multi use and light wearing products to try and look pretty in the sun. I have completely avoided all of my black mascaras and eye brow pencils as I feel that those types of products sit really heavy on me and they always seem to smudge or run when the temperature gets turned up. That's where this Lovely little MUA mascara comes in.


I picked up this mascara from Superdrug for just £1.00 and have used it every day in the heat as a mascara and brow tidy. For me its more of a placebo as a mascara, it makes you feel like you aren't bare faced but gives that naked appearance, it doesn't do much to lashes (other than neaten and maybe thicken a little?) but it really excels as a brow tidy. If you have thick and un-ruely eyebrows you NEED this mascara. It keeps brows in place all day long. It looks completely transparent so its extremely natural looking. Ideal for the beach or pool where you don't want black or brown smudges on your face. 

To summarise, Very in expensive, dual purpose, great on brows. A summer must. 

Have you been looking for sun proof cosmetics? 

Much Love
Amy
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I have been looking to buy a clear mascara! Good to know that this one tames brows well!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing worse than the thought of wearing a full face of makeup during the Summer! I love clear mascara, currently using one from Miss Sporty, but can't resist a bit of MUA! :) xx

    http://thebudgetbeautybuzz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve never heard of this, but I am always on the lookout for new products. Might have to go check this out now. x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete