Monday 1 July 2013

Garnier Skin Naturals Moisture Match

Hello there beautiful. Hope you have had a lovely weekend! I want to introduce you all to my newest little addition to my skincare routine and oh what a shooting star it is. I requested a moisturiser trial from Garnier a little while ago and they sent me three different samples from the Moisture Match range. There are five different combinations so ideally I feel they should have sent a trial of them all to ensure I had all the combinations to tailor the products to my skin type. That said, It was really easy for me to decide which moisturiser would be best for me. The range includes Protect and Glow, Start Afresh, Goodbye Dry, Wake Me Up ans Shine Be Gone. There was no doubt about it I'd need Goodbye Dry. I was going to wait for my current moisturiser to run out and then purchase the Garnier but I quite simply couldn't wait when I noticed the amazing offer in ASDA whereby these moisturisers were just £3.00 Yes, you read that right. What a bargain.



First of all isn't this packaging just the sweetest? It's very girly yet fresh looking. I love that the moisturiser comes in a little box too, I don't know why but I do have somewhat of a love affair with pretty packages in boxes. The instructions are clear and simple and easy to read.
Secondly wow! This Moisturiser is just the best. I don't even know where to start. From the first application my skin felt so very hydrated, It simply drank this product. It absorbed into my skin very quickly. Brilliant if you are in a rush. I do tend to find I'm prone areas of skin that can be exceptionally dry and my make up and other cosmetics never really sit well where my skins imperfections stamp their feet. I say stamp their feet because I have tried scrubs, moisturisers and everything in between to try and tackle these problem areas but nothing that doesn't break the bank has ever really worked (Yes SK-II, I would have loved to have repurchased you but you are just too darn costly!) This moisturiser has literally balanced my skin. To look at now, anyone would think I have normal skin with a really healthy glow.



The consistency of the cream is just beautiful. It didn't feel gloopy or greasy. It is very rich so just a small amount goes a long way. The cream smells very pleasant too. I have noticed a really big improvement to the texture of my skin, it's less flaky, less patchy and I have barely had an imperfection since using this moisturiser. I don't know about you but I do tend to find my sensitive skin can flare up when I alter my skincare routine so it was nice to use a product that is so gentle, my skin didn't notice a change only improvement.



I simply cannot rave about these moisturisers enough. Brilliant value for money even at full retail price (Still under £10.00). They all appear to do exactly what they were designed to do. There are a million and one moisturisers out there on the market but if you want one to work, use Moisture Match. The easiest way to achieve the desired finish you want for your skin.



Anyone else in love with Garnier? What Variant will suit your skin type?

Much Love
Amy
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I have the sample sachets of these and I am yet to try them out. Think I try it tomorrow and see how it works for me xx

    blogandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete