Wednesday 17 July 2013

ELF Eyes Lips Face Lipsticks & Swatches

Hello Dolls, Hope you are well and enjoying the glorious sunshine! Today's post is about my ELF lipsticks. I'm not going to ramble on forever about them because they don't really need me to. To put it quite simply: Great lipsticks that have good longevity, nice range of colours, all very matte with a slight shine and feel moisturising. To top that off the cost just £1.50 each. 

Here's the colours I have in my collection. 

(From L-R: Fantasy, Seductive, Gypsy, Sociable, Flirtatious, Fearless)



These lipsticks are one of my favourite budget buys, I have all of these six for just over half the price tag of a trusty MAC. 

Anyone else use ELF lipsticks?

Much Love
Amy
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing how cheap these are, I really want to try some of these now and you have some gorgeous colours :D x

    Beaumaquillagex | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love E.L.F lipsticks! I was obsessed with them for years and years :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete