Friday 19 July 2013

Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

Hello lovelies, If you haven't used Aussie Miracle then where have you been? This has been my staple hair care product for YEARS now and it has never failed me yet.




As you can see the squirty bottle is very nicely designed. The pump distributes the product thoroughly. The instructions are clear and easy to read, and the list of ingredients is just magical. I'm not exaggerating, who ever made this formula hit the jackpot as it really does smell amazing. What's more,  the smell actually clings to your hair so as you swish it you and those around you get to smell the lovely fragrance.

I'll always remember the night of my first date with my boyfriend and how terribly un-organised I was. I left myself 30 minutes to shower, change, brush my teeth, make up and do all the other pre first date things us women do, only on stepping into his car, I remembered I had completely forgot to put on any deodorant or perfume. Me personally, I was instantly concious of it and was really relieved when he said I smelled nice and asked what had I put in my hair. I don't know why I shared that useless piece of personal information BUT is suppose it shows that If you do have a first date or want to smell nice in a hurry, this is what you need.

Aside from the fragrance, This product works wonders. I spray liberal amounts into my bleached- straw like- thick hair and it really transforms my locks. The ends feel softer and less brittle, my hair always has a shine to it and I find my hair has a lot more strength after prolonged use. It works brilliantly as a detangler and really reduces snagging. I used to have really long hair and I always used this product so In my quest to grow my hair after my countless cuts and colours this is my go to product, (This and Moroccanoil). It doesn't weigh down your hair and there is no worry about Aussie making your hair feel greasy.

Aussie Miracle is retailing in Boots at the minute for £4.49, so Its great value for money. If you buy in boots too, They usually have a special offer on for 3 for 2 and If you have an advantage card you can collect points too.

Anyone else love this? Or have an alternate must have fave leave in conditioner?

Much Love
Amy
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is my favourite leave in conditioner ever! I have used this for ages now and when I don't use it my hair really misses it! So glad you love it too :D xo

    Beaumaquillagex | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete