Wednesday 26 June 2013

Moroccanoil Treatment Oil Light

Hello lovelies, hope you are all feeling well and life is treating you good. Today's post is about a little something that I added to my hair care collection a while ago. If you have read my previous posts, you may know I've been trying my best to improve the strength and overall quality of my hair since I've had my baby. I've used everything from Supplements to Shampoo's and Conditioners. After finding that I really liked Moroccan oil Shampoo and conditioner, I decided to try more from their range.



I purchased the Moroccanoil from feelunique.com and it was £12.85 for 25 ml. To me that's a touch on the expensive side compared to other brands out there at the minute. In this case, however, you do get what you pay for. I'm more than confident that you have read a million and one blog posts about this cult product and its hyped with good reason.



The Bottle itself is just beautiful, it looks fit for a Queen. I adore the "Seal of Originality", for any of you that don't know, Moroccanoil have basically rejuvenated and revolutionised hair care with their innovative oils. Hundred's of brands have jumped on the band wagon and released their own version of "Argan Oil". How proud Moroccan oil must be to be able to show that seal and take credit for such a huge hype in the hair care and beauty industry. Well done guys!

The oil is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! no longer does hair oil mean greasy, heavy or slick, In this day and age a good oil suggest healthy hair full of vitality. I use this on a morning to smooth down any flyaway's and my hair looks glossy and neat for the rest of the day. The treatment is a nice consistency so it allows you to distribute it really well through the lengths and ends of your hair. I've found that my hair has stopped snapping as much and is much more manageable. My hair feels a lot less course and is a lot softer to touch. With regular use this product help's encourage hair growth. My hair has grown a cm in about a month and a half which is a lot for me.


The product does go quite far, unfortunately, I have really thick really dry hair so my locks literally drank a bottle of this in just one month. If you have normal, undamaged hair, it I would say you'd get a few months out of a bottle this size. I'm finding I'm not using as much as my hair improves. The picture above shows how much I use at a time.

This will be on my repurchase hit list. Anyone else love the oil?

Much Love
Amy
xoxo



3 comments:

  1. i have to try this! i want to condition my hair from all the straightening but also want to grow this bob out!

    i will be on the look out thanks for this hunny now following you on GFC and bloglovin : )

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou hunny! its worth a shot, if you dont find it as fab as i do, just go for a cheaper version x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 pounds for 25mls is so expensive- part of the reason why i never got around to purchasing it :(
    i think there are a lot of other worthy dupes on the market... but at least now you know what the real deal is like :P

    ReplyDelete