Wednesday 29 May 2013

Kerastase Nutrients Densi- Recharge: Daily Hair Densifying Food Suppliment

Hello everyone! Today's post is about a food supplement for hair. As some of you may know, I had a baby boy at the beginning of the year. Biggest life changing and proudest moment yet, but since the birth, my hair has been in pretty bleak condition. It feels dry, malnourished and I'm currently shedding. My lovely thick pregnancy hair is slowly dwindling away. Obviously I couldn't stay pregnant forever and the hormone that my hair nice and thick is no longer present. BOO!

Having a baby can be very physically draining and with sleepless nights, very little time to eat and even less time to exercise in the early weeks, I decided that it was time to make changes. I've allocated myself one night a week of full unbroken sleep, (with the assistance of my better half), I'm eating cleaner, drinking more water and actually exercising to get back into shape. All that said, I still want to see huge improvements to my hair overnight. (Well I can dream).... Along with the changes I've made, I decided to invest in a supplement, It can't hurt, right? Work from the inside out.


I popped Kerastase Nutrients Densi- Recharge: Daily Hair Densifying Food Supplement in my basket with my order from Feel unique. The supplements cost £17.52 for a 18 day supply, a total of 36 supplements. The instructions recommend that you take one Capsule and one tablet per day with food for at least eight weeks. To complete the recommenced course it does work out pretty costly, £70.08 to be precise, but that's with tablets to spare.


The hype around this product seemed almost too good to be true, they provide nutrients for healthy hair and scalp, Promote Anti- Hair loss, help improve hair density and leave you'r hair feeling fortified. Sounds to me a little bit too much to expect from a set of pills. What are they? Miracle grow? Well quite frankly yes, and no, it wasn't too much to expect.

I've been taking these tablets for 18 days now and I've decided to review them already. The reason behind this is I've already noticed results. My post pregnancy hair loss has reduced dramatically, from a handful of strands to you'r usual daily loss. (All hair drops out at some point, its just nice to know its not going faster than it should). My scalp is in much better condition, no soreness, no flakes, no itching and it seems to be back into the swing of producing its own natural oils again. That said My hair doesn't feel or look greasy. Although I avoid brushing my hair when wet, in the past when I've needed to I've noticed snags, so If like me your hair snaps quite easily, especially when wet, you'll find that these supplements almost eliminate that problem.



I'd definitely recommend anyone who has any difficulty with swallowing tablets or capsules to steer clear, both capsule and supplement are quite sizeable and I can generally take tablets with ease, these were a bit to swallow. I really liked that the Tablets separated into doses so you can pop a days worth into you'r handbag rather than cart around a week or so's worth at a time. These Pills don't really have much taste which is great, as i tend to find this sort of supplement can leave an awful taste in your mouth. When taken with food too, any bland taste is masked.



All in all I'd say that these supplements are a really good buy for anyone who has problem hair, or wants to improve their hair. As far as value for money goes, they are expensive to complete the course. I'd Much prefer they sold the eight weeks course in one batch for around the £50.00 mark, BUT we can't have it all ways. If your hair needs a pick me up, go for it, even one batch should provide some improvement.


Anyone else tried these or anything similar? Would you give them a go? 

Much love
Amy 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment